How to Participate
Be Active. Be Progressive.
Are You Eligible?
You may be eligible to take part in the Etro Studies if you are between 18 and 80 years of age (inclusive), and you:
- have been diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis or Crohn’s disease
- have received or are receiving treatment for UC or Crohn’s disease, but had side effects or still have symptoms
- do not have an ileostomy or colostomy
During the screening visits, study team members will conduct tests to determine whether this study is suitable for you.
What is the pre-screening processs?
- Take the pre-screener or request a call from a Trial Support nurse
- If your results indicate you may be eligible, you will receive a call from a nurse, either a Trial Support or staff member at the study site
Interested in participating in a study? Our Trial Information Support Line can help determine if the Etro Studies could be right for you.
Call (688) 662-6728 Monday – Friday from 6am – 3pm PST to get in touch with a nurse.
Why Participate in a Clinical Trial?
- You may get expert medical care from leading specialists and nurses throughout the study
- You may receive medication, at no cost to you, if you are eligible and choose to participate in the open-label extension
- You remain in control of your level of participation
- You contribute to scientific understanding of Ulcerative Colitis and Crohn’s disease
Interested in taking part in the Etro Studies? Find out if the Etro Studies could be right for you.